Join us at the May ASTW Sydney Lunch!
Proudly sponsored by Australia’s Coral Coast
Australia’s Coral Coast is the spectacular 1100km of pristine coastline in Western Australia, commencing two hours north of Perth from Cervantes towards Exmouth (Ningaloo Reef). The region is home to two World Heritage-listed sites; the Ningaloo Reef and Shark Bay. Discover uninterrupted stretches of white sandy beaches, untouched coral reefs just metres from the shore, breathtaking cliffs and gorges as well as brilliant carpets of colourful wildflowers.
– Swim with whale sharks, humpback whales, manta rays, turtles and thousands of fish species at the Ningaloo Reef
– Explore the moonscape rock formations of the Pinnacles Desert
– Join an Indigenous tour in Shark Bay and feed the Monkey Mia dolphins
– Find out which Coral Coast operators are part of Tourism Australia’s Best of Program (hint: think lodging, fishing and wildlife)
– Sleep amongst sprawling Wildflower carpets
– Find out which Coral Coast beaches made the Top 20 in Tourism Australia’s 101 Best Beaches of Australia
– Dive our coast! Get your Nitrox ready for a Sea-fari to dive either wrecks, deep, shore, night or drift
– Enjoy Kalbarri National Park with its “coming soon” skywalk over the in-land river gorges
– Meet and eat the Western Rock Lobster on a factory tour
Where: The Paper Mill 414,
Shop 1, 414 Kent St, Sydney
When: Wednesday 10 May 2017
Time: 12:00pm noon – 3:00pm
ASTW Member Cost: $40 incl. GST
ASTW Guest Cost: $45 incl. GST
Payment only accepted by Visa or MasterCard
Includes: Two course meal and beverages
Dietary Requirements: Please advise any special dietary requirements at time of ticket purchase
Bookings will close on Wednesday 3 May and NO LATE BOOKINGS will be accepted.
We look forward to seeing you at the lunch!